"28 Horizons" is based
on the old tradition of portraits
and leads to a new perception of it,
- a new perception and understanding of the individual
within the global society of today
- the differences of identities and the communities,
- the confrontation between the faces of others an my own
It is an installation with
- 28 painted portraits,
- auditive elements, e.g. interviews,
- construction and de-construction of te process of
Nothing like this was done before.
The benefit for a sponsor is extraordinary.
Optimal is the cooperation with an sponsoring company,
which is the number one in digital products and services on
a worldwide basis.
Please contact us for an detailed presentation.